Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose [2002] & Acoustic EP [2001]



Hello my friends.
Well, I say friends but what kind of friends leave you talking to yourself in a corner with little inspiration above the cold wind howling through the cheap plastic window frames; coffee & cigarettes; pain and nausea with an urge to fall into a pit of self indulgent self pity?
Hehe.
So today I bring you a great band. I see they are classed as punk and for good reason as you will hear..
However, I heard the 'Acoustic EP' first and I am more into that one than the album. There is a great sound to it. It's quite raw but very melodic and definitely has soul. Although you can hear it is a group of guys almost messing around, they really do have something there and I wish they had more of the acoustic stuff. I plan to find out if they do so I'll keep you informed!

For that reason I recommend that you hear the Acoustic EP first too. Then, when you are suitably impressed you are more able to appreciate the punk sound that they are also very good at!
I mean, they are a bit more accomplished than The Pistols or a more modern so called punk band like erm, Green *cough-cough* Day *cough* Yeuurk!
They do the punk thing for sure but you can feel the melodies, the ability not just to play the instruments but to really fuckin' play them. Note this when you hear it.
If this seems a bit rushed it is because I just wrote it out and upped pictures etc then suddenly fucking Internet Explorer just disappeared in front of me! Gone!
fucking thing.
I knew there was a reason I don't use it much!

LINKS:
Acoustic EP [2001]
Single Rar Archive] Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative1] Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative2] Click
================
================
Reinventing Axl Rose [2002]
Single Rar Archive] Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative1] Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative2] Click
================
================


Maybe tomorrow.
Well I just got an album by Ryan Adams by a request and I am loving it so look out for it tomorrow or sooner!
Very Dylanesque!
Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the rar password?

3/21/2007 11:34:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Eh?
Try having a look...it's EVERYWHERE

3/21/2007 12:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you might wanna check this one albums website... http://www.free-albums.net/free-mp3-albums-M.asp

it has quite a few albums... many broekn links, but the msot recent ones work :p

6/06/2007 08:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home