Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dadawa - Voices From The Sky [1998]




Hello folks. I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this music. One of the site visitors (sorry I forgot who!) was kind enough to suggest the artist and also upload a couple of albums and wow, I am blown away with it.
I've had a really bad week of my illness symptoms increasing yet again and, sorry to mention it yet again but if that is what is happening in my life then I can hardly avoid the subject here, where I'd like to think I can write about what I think about things and how I see the world, as well as the music I post!


The situation of pain being as it is, I have found that this music has been so, so relaxing and therapy to me! I would recommend it to anyone and not just for therapy(!!) but to let yourself really unwind. Sit down in a quiet place, try to empty your mind of the stresses you collect up...which I know we all do. You don't need to have a stressfull 9 to 5 job to be a collector of unmanageable stress. Anyway I am going off on one here I know. Let me the liberty of blaming it on the painkillers I am on right now. I don't know whether I'm coming or going or even here to be honest but one thing's for sure:
This music is great.
It's been a hell of a weekend. There hasn't beena n hour I've spent that has been even slightly devoid of pain. Not looking for sympathy, I've kind of outgrown sympathy. Just telling the story cos' right now I have little else to tell.
Just do me a fovour will you and please enjoy this music.
Let me know if you liked it, hated it, want something different or more of the same by clicking and leaving a comment.
That's all that is required of you here.
Cheers!

By the way, if you are curious about the artist, due to the fact that I have sat here and typed virtually nothing about her...read here.

LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative1] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative2] Click or Click
================

Hopefully I'll return with a better day tomorrow.

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to here that you have got it bad at the moment.
i hope things improve for you.
cheers
pace
liverpool

3/04/2007 08:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jejeje... Good to know you like it !!! Better still to know that it help you somehow to get through the week :)
Since you love it so (as I do), if I ever get my hands on any of her other albums (Yellow Childrens or Seven Days) I will remember to drop you a line to them ;)

Be well

3/05/2007 08:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could help somehow.i hope that it will get better soon.thanx for all the music ,Angelo greece

3/07/2007 10:11:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thank you to you all for the positive comments. It gets pretty rough sometimes and, it would seem, now is one of those times. Hopefully it will pass soon but I just never know. It's like this computer...inconsistent with logic or reason. It does what it wants!
Anyway it's always good to read encouragement so thank you again.
And Piedras - The music really does have a lovely relaxing effect so it is great for bad painful times, just to lie in a dark room and try to relax from it.
SO yes, you find any more, let me know...If I find any I will post it too ok!

3/08/2007 04:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the music.

3/29/2007 08:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home