Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Squirrel Nut Zippers!


Yep. I am alive.
Tis' me.
Not much diatribe you might be pleased to read, but I had to get here to share this with you - I mean, how the hell can a band have a name like Squirrel Nut Zippers and somehow escape my attention until so late in the day?
Anyway, I have loads to say and no energy to say it as is becoming the norm these last few days so let me just give you this album which is a really nice, light and uplifting approach to music and I love it too.
Think of...well, no. I might just put you off as a lot of people (including me) have such preconceptions about this style of music and aren't bothered with it so, do me, well, do yourself a favour just this time ok: Don't go googling or wikipedia-ing(?new term?) this band's name, just 'go in blind' so to speak. Just be a rebel. Download it and listen to it!
Tell you what: it's one of those albums that you just cannot feel unhappy to when you hear it.
Try it.
Great for kids too it seems. they love it!
Ciao. Oh and yes I know I never posted Disc 20 of Hendrix.
What a bastard I am eh...

LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Alternative] Click or Click
================
================

In case you already are familiar with this band are are wondering if you have heard this album or not, the title is 'Hot'(1996) - it went Platinum too I just learned...wow.

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Blogger Saddle Magic said...

Squirrel Nut Zippers rock!

6/03/2007 07:19:00 am  
Blogger willie_dixon said...

oh how i loathe rockabilly music, but the nut zippers are alright...i guess

6/07/2007 04:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did exactly what u said, didnt look em up or owt, listened to it and loved it - good work fella

7/30/2007 11:20:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice music mate...
thanks

8/03/2007 02:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home