Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Beatles Discography



Wow I am amazed at how easy that was.
I thought a bit of searching was in order but I really didn't expect the searching to last less than five minutes!!
Hehe.
well here is a link to a great blog...much better than this one of course!
On the page you land at you will find a very complete Beatles Page!
http://lagrimapsicodelica.blogspot.com/2007/06/beatles.html
Now here are some of the other links I found for you...
The Beatles - Past Masters volume 1 and Volume 2
Click Me

The Beatles: LIVE at the BBC
Click Here

The Beatles - 1
Click Here for links & Covers too.

The Beatles - Revolver [IMPORT]
Click Here

The Beatles - Anthology 1 (1995)
Click Me

The Beatles - Anthology 2 (1996)
Click Here

The Beatles - Seargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - 40th Anniversary
Click!

The Beatles - 1967-1970
Click Here

The Beatles - Great Live Sets
Washington Coliseum Concert
hollywood bowl
shea stadium concert (new york, 23 august 1965)
live in san francisco, candlestick park documentary (1966)
tribute to john lennon
and that strangely unfunny film...
Yellow Submarine (1968)
All available HERE

The Beatles - Abbey Road
Click Here

Now here is a veritable GOLDMINE of a Beatles resource and no less my friends...heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee
I am actually having fun here doing this as each link I bring to you is more or less the first time I have seen these sites myself and, tell you what, some of them are brilliant. Some great bookmarks to keep!
If you never ever heard of Purple Chick releases then you are in for a Beatles treat!
I will list just some of what you might see there...
Most of these are fan created bootlegs but some with amazing sound quality and very rare tracks so check it out!
Magical Mystery Tour (UK Stereo LP - MFSL)
Walrus, Eggman & Pinguins - Alternate I Am The Walrus
Love Songs (Dr. Ebbett US Stereo)
Magical Mystery Year Deluxe Edition Vol. 1 Disc 1 (Purple Chick)
Revolver Deluxe Edition Vol. 1 (Purple Chick)
Revolver Deluxe Edition Vol. 2 (Purple Chick)
Acetates (YD)
Ultra Rare Trax - Vol. 1 to 8
Remember New York City Disc 1 and 2
Come On Listen To Me - Disc 1 and 2
and loads more so get your arse over there now!
Click Here



The Complete BBC Sessions -The 2004 Upgrade(Purple Chick)
CD01
CD02
CD03
CD04
CD05
CD06
CD07
CD08
CD09
CD10
And...The cover Artwork to go with it:
CD01
CD02
CD03
CD04
CD05
CD06
CD07
CD08
CD09
CD10

A cool PDF of a copy of NME with a Beatles Special
Click Here
================
================

Well that was fun. It kind of changed from a pathetic protest into a labour of love. I enjoyed finding such treasures and hope you enjoy them too. I know, I am only posting other peoples uploads but so what...sometimes that's ok I reckon. lus they will probably be happy about the rapidshare reward system they get from us downloading them anyway!
Ciao.
Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

6/15/2007 01:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found something I thought you'd like:
Bob Dylan & friendsHardest To Find: Lost Diamonds 1986-1996
Hardest To Find: Lost Diamonds 1986-1996
Bob Dylan & friends (bootleg CD)
Treasure Records/Home Records - 187071-3

1. It Ain't Me Babe
2. Blowin' In The Wind
3. Got Love If You Want It
4. Important Words
5. Mr. Tambourine Man
6. Most Of The Time
7. Old Rock'N'Roller
8. People Putting People Down
9. Tupelo Honey
10. Crazy Love
11. Foreign Window
12. One Irish Rover
13. One Irish Rover
14. Forever Young
15. Hard Times
16. I Shall Be Released
17. Ring Them Bells
18. Real Real Gone
19. Ring Of Fire
20. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Total time: (81:10)

Notes from Brian Heffler:
Features 6 duets with Van Morrison + others with Willie Nelson, Stevie Wonder, Byrds, Peter Paul & Mary. It is a compilation rather than a single concert.

Duets with Van are:
Tupelo Honey -- Belfast, February 6, 1991
Crazy Love -- Athens, June 1989
Foreign Window -- Athens, 1989
One Irish Rover -- Athens, 1989
One Irish Rover -- London Fleadh, June 1993
Real Real Gone -- Dublin, April 1995
Hardest To Find: Lost Diamonds 1986-1996
Bob Dylan & friends (bootleg CD)
http://rapidshare.com/files/32953273/bddiamonds.rar

6/15/2007 06:41:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey buce' hehe good selection mate. If only you knew ... I posted this one a while back and I love it!!
Good thing though as now others can grab it too as my links are probably well gone by now.
cheers.

6/19/2007 02:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Pier said...

Some of the files for The Beatles BBC Sessions are gone, dead links

9/09/2009 08:47:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello Pier. Did you actually READ the post before you commented?
You see, I LOVe helping people find rare things etc on the net but I also respect people who at least TRY themselves first.
all I am saying is that, in the post, I mentioned how I did not upload any of these files and that I found them via a google search which took about 5 minutes!
So, in order to help you again, as you say the links are not working any more, I did another google search for the words 'The Beatles BBC Sessions' +rapidshare
Here is one I found on the first page of results..
http://rocknboot.blogspot.com/2008/11/beatles-bbc-sessions-9-cds.html
NOTE: All the links on that one are working EXCEPT for Disc 9. You should find that somewhere if you keep looking!!
You really ought to learn to use google, it can help you so much.
I tried to find disc 5 but had no luck ... hope you find it!
HitMeWithIt

9/09/2009 11:07:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I made a mistake...I meant to say it is Disc 5 that is not working on that page ...

9/09/2009 11:08:00 am  
Anonymous Pier said...

Hitmewithit you're doing a beautiful job, I din't mean to criticize just to inform. Sorry for any upsetting. Thanks for the great music, ciao!

9/10/2009 06:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home