Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Terror and Ham.


Jolly picture for you!

Hello fans.
(heh yes that was an attempt at humour)
Well a lot has been happening of late.
We have fuckin' terrorism on the move, the ever quickening pace of which worries me I have to say.
The fuckers are crazy.
Crazy and dangerous.
Yet it doesn't hurt to be reminded that we are much more likely to be hit or die by a traffic accident than ever even see a terrorist incident, let alone be harmed by one.
..
To less important matters..
I read about The Spice Girls reforming.
Reforming is a good word actually. It is the word you read on the side of a tin of cheapo Ham, you know, it says something like 'Reformed from all the shitty bits that fell on the slaughterhouse floor, including anus, testicles and eyeballs.'
Well I think that is a bit like the Spice girls. They are definitely reformed.
They suck.
(So I've heard)
Not one of them has any talent as far as I can tell but...let's not waste space talking about reformed ham.
It just pissed me off greatly when I read in the same article that Geri Halliwell bought each of them a £2000 gold ring as a gift.
Why and what the fuck do they want or need with that?
If I were in the newspapers like those idiots I would much prefer it to be for giving people who need it my money, like walking into a local youth centre for kids that need help and just giving a few quid over.
The selfish act of spending £2000 on each of your rich friends and that being reported in the news instead...that would make me shudder if it were anyone I knew.
Am I talking shit you think?
It just gets my goat. These fuckwits patting each other on the back. Obviously they probably won't wear the ring and would forget they even had it after an hour. Why don't these cnuts with money to waste, help people with no money to live?
Then on the same page incidentally, I read that Robbie Williams gives 1.5Million pounds to a local drug and therapy centre for young people.
Well well.
That kind of helps my point.
OK I'll shut it now.
In fact, I went on so much I kind of shadowed the sheer brilliance of this next album I will be sharing with you so I have just decided to end this one here as a rant and start a new one.
Please, feel free to give your two cents as I would be interested to read opinions...especially - what do you make of this terrorist misadventure that is suddenly hitting us? Are you scared by it?
Anyway..that's all for this one.

Feel free to check out the links below anyway though.

LINKS:

Click (The Bomb Maker Manual details..chilling stuff)
Click
================
Click
================
Click
================
Click
================

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Hit, My POV from the States: I think that people are starting to realize that many over here are starting to realize that the terrorists and the Bush administration have precisely the same goal - to scare the crap out of the populace.

The Bushies (and their allies in the media) haven't yet realized that it no longer works to yell "boo" every time some inept wanna-be bin laden hatches some poorly thought out plan for destruction. Unfortunately, it's one of the few tricks they have left. A in USA

7/04/2007 04:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About these Spice Girls' rings... Maybe (if they will wear them) the price of them will get higher and they sell those rings on some charity auction someday... So, well, now it may seem selfish, but maybe in the end it turns into something cool, you never know... I'm not Spice Girls fan, by the way.

7/05/2007 04:42:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

To A in USA: I agree to a point. I think Blair the Bliar also had a similar strategy but in the end he had to go. Maybe, with some luck, the same will happen to Bush. Although that is a moot point as he IS having to go already eh!
I just watched a movie called suicide Killers and fucking hell...if you can look over the blatant propagandist slant on it, the stuff you learn from this movie is chilling indeed. Watch it at a bit torrent site near you.

7/05/2007 06:24:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

To rzy: I actually got the number wrong...those rings that they had bought for them were £20,000 not only £2,000!!!
I don't think any good comes of the so called celebrity arses patting each other on the back I'm afraid. They need to live in the real world for a while then maybe they would see how ridiculous they are.

7/05/2007 06:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as well there were police there at Glasgow Airport otherwise the headlines would have been "Failed suicide bombers kicked to death by irate Glaswegian holidaymakers"

7/14/2007 05:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with your comments. I served in the Middle East(not by choice), we used to say that the only good terrorist is a DEAD ONE!!! When you have been shot at by these bastards you tend to lose any compassion. Regarding the needy, It really pisses me off, that arsewipes like Bono preach to us about giving up our hard earned money when they charge £80 for a T-shirt at their gigs!! How about they get together with their rich mates and donate some of that cash that they bank from us. They could clear some countries debt on their own. bluesBob.

8/07/2007 10:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home