Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Little Man Tate - Man, I Hate Your Band [2006]

I haven't been being very fair to you lot. the fact that you still drop by means that already you are seemingly more committed to this site than I am.
It isn't true, just struggling lately as I keep going on about.
I'll try not to.




So just another quick update for you.
This is an album I have been listening to quite a bit lately, Little Man Tate - Man, I Hate Your Band.
I first heard a track on the radio a month or so ago and immediately I thought I must get the album...I forgot and time passed but I got there eventually.
I'll give you an idea of what they sound like in the shortest review ever:
A refined version of Arctic Monkeys.
This is the music the Arctic Monkeys would be playing if they had just a few more years on them.
Haha. Maybe.
It is a similar kind of music but a whole lot more melodic. Tuneful.
The lyrics are great too.
It's very 'street' in the same way the Arctics are but it doesn't lose the average man who doesn't live 'street'.
If that makes any sense?
(It doesn't to me either so don't worry).

I hope you like this album as it friggin' ROCKS!

LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative1] Click or Click
================

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upload "Tokyo - New York" by Vodka Collins and you will find updating this blog as cool as it was. Maybe it isn't true, but you can always try, beacause one day you promised to do so (I mean finding and uploading this album). And a new requests for you: The Arrows discography ("First Hit", etc.)... Are you big enough to do it?

8/22/2007 06:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your megaupload links for Guitars Kissing and the Contemporary fix. Appreciate the effort, although the last track...THE track, wasn't included. Any chance you can add a link for it to the avax posting. Flac. Thanks.

8/30/2007 01:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last track wasn't included?
Are you SURE?????
I think you must be mistaken.
I mean, I included the rip Log files and everything. I then rar the folder where the disc was ripped to. There is no explanation for how a single track would not be included?!
-HitMeWithIt

And a message to RZY: My health is an issue so that is my excuse for now OK.

8/30/2007 10:01:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured out what happened. You forgot to add the last megaupload link for FLAC in your posting. Instead of posting 10 files like you did with rapidshare and deposit files, you only posted nine for megaupload. I was able to get the fifth file for disc two from your deposit file links.

So everything's fine now. Thanks for providing back-up links. Keep up the goodwork.

8/31/2007 01:08:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Bumblebee thanks for pointing that out...I'll try fix it ASAP!
MESSAGE TO Malilibog
Can you email me with the link you want to swap with me?
I will put you on the page if you like but please don't spam the comments!

hitmewithit@G-M-A-I-L.COM
remove the - from the address!

9/03/2007 02:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the theme times! I found and then lost the place where you mentioned your reviews in Spanish of the shows. Or maybe I just imagined it. I would love to read them

10/13/2007 04:46:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/13/2007 01:57:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Wow. I posted a long reply to you and how I thought it would take so long to try and find that comment someone left about their reviews in Spanish.
Here is an amazing thing though, I was impressed by it so I should tell...
The 'Search the Site' thing at the top of the pages? It works really REALLY well..searches comments too, as all I typed into it was 'reviews in Spanish' that I copied from your text, and the first result in the list was the right one...so here is the link for you and I am happy to say the guy is still doing the updates and Spanish Reviews!
http://estufacto.blogspot.com
Enjoy.

10/13/2007 02:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home