Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bob Dylan - Guitars Kissing & The Contemporary Fix [1966] [Bootleg]



Hello again and thanks for the friendly comments. It's good to read. Nice to know people are enjoying this shit I do even if I am slowing down a bit. (I still have a load of Theme Time radio show links here, just needing to be posted to replace the older low grade ones but I ain't done it yet!)
As the last post seemed top go down pretty well I decided to seek out - what are the supposed 'Best Dylan bootlegs'?
I won't give you a list as, for one; I haven't actually heard them all yet so cannot possibly give a true opinion right; the lists I have found all over the net vary a bit so it's obviously(surprise surprise) subjective.
One thing though, the ones I am choosing feature on all lists I've found so far.
This one is reputedly THE Bob Dylan bootleg to own.
For some reason, it is not as easy to get this as other bootlegs which are freely traded and shared on all bootleg torrent sites etc...
*OK I should elaborate here.. not 'some' reason but the true reason is that the tracks on this have, since the bootleg release, been released on 'official' albums therefore making the bootlegs no longer bootlegs and more like illegal copyright breaching articles of filth. Or something.
Anyway.
I have this one.
Now you can have it too.
Like the previous one, this was also recorded at the Manchester Free Trade Hall -
on May 17th 1966
. Those shows must have been truly amazing!
For those of you who care for such things I have decided to rip this to the usual high quality MP3 as I always do here now so don't worry about that.

So without further ado I will get these links posted and wish you erm, a happy weekend.
Enjoy!

LINKS:

Covers From Here!] Click or Click or Click or Click
Split Rar Archive] Part 1 or Part 1, Part 2 or Part 2, Part 3 or Part 3, Part 4 or Part 4.
================
Split Rar Archive Alt] Part 1 or Part 1, Part 2 or Part 2, Part 3 or Part 3, Part 4 or Part 4.
================
================
Damn! I actually forgot to link you to some great resource for a bit of information on this set...oops:
Go have a wee read to yourself here matey.
Make sure you have a read of the various links at the lower left of the page too...some good stuff.



Psssst! Flac files are to be posted on avax ASAP...read the NFO document inside these files too ok!

Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks! a bootleg of the best period of dylan, i.e. music, is better than all discography of, say, f***U2
all the best!

7/07/2007 05:35:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks! keep the dylan boots coming!

7/08/2007 05:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Hitme,always a pleasure to visit here!

Se you at the Cavern

Love
julian

7/09/2007 02:44:00 pm  
Blogger The Man said...

Thanks for all of these hard to find files! I appreciate it.

Sean

7/13/2007 12:44:00 pm  
Blogger Saddle Magic said...

These are some great Dylan bootlegs. Thank you.

7/15/2007 10:53:00 pm  
Blogger TT said...

cara, estes bootlegs do dylan eu estava procurando faz tempo, encontrei tb hoje uma banda portuguesa do final dos anos 70 muito maneira, se chama corpo diplomático, já ouviu falar?
faz lembrar o joy division, é muito bom mesmo, se estiver afim o link para baixar o album está num forum, o endereço é http://conversasvadias.informe.com

7/23/2007 03:57:00 pm  
Blogger Zero G Sound said...

Great bootleg, thank you very much!

7/23/2007 10:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many many thanks for these Dylan treasures, you do a brilliant job on this site. A small request..... have you got any recent bootlegs? His recent albums have been brilliant.
Anyhow, hope you start to feel better soon.
Thanks again.
Q, uk.

8/22/2007 10:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for the nice stuff, Hitme!
Only one thing: I´ve downloaded part 1 some time ago and now, for the second one, it's requested something I don't have anymore, cause I deleted de rar archive.
I mean, only Desolation Row is missing because of that.
Is there any way to get it (the archive or the song), apart from dowloading part 1 again?
You know, low speed, free "rapid"share and four pieces to join...

thanks a lot,

dado

(dadopausini@yahoo.com.br)

9/05/2007 03:38:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You got it in your email I trust!

About the previous comment:
'.... have you got any recent bootlegs? His recent albums have been brilliant' - Sorry my friend but I don't like his recent stuff much at all...I mean the live stuff, he just doesn't seem to put effort into it and his singing is atrocious at times!
Am I mistaken here..?
Have I just been listening to the wrong ones maybe?
Can you recommend a particular recent show that is a good one and I'll get it and have a listen?!

9/19/2007 11:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home