Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello and I'm back.


As the title suggests, I feel confident enough in the last few days to come here and say that I really am back at last!
Still unwell but to hell with it. I have had a pretty difficult few months and, well, let's just say I have decided to come out fighting and am having a swift change of attitude...I was getting a bit too defeatist there for a while. Kind of not giving a shit about things...resigned to being ill 24/7.
I don't think I was being weak...it just gets you sometimes and, well, if you aren't careful you can let pain and shit get the better of you..etc..etc..etc..bla.
So fuck that!
I'm back and this time it's erm...whatever.
It is no coincidence that, here I am posting this and...do you know what happened today?
You guessed it, THEME TIME RADIO HOUR season two aired it's first show in USA on satellite radio .
Hmm. I don't have satellite radio here.
But I know a man who can...or something like that.,
Just like the first season, get the show here and ?I will promise you consistent high quality MP3s every week, hopefully within a day of the radio broadcast.
I am downloading the show right now but it kind of clashes with UK night time and I am sooo tired.
It isn't what you want to hear. It isn't really what I want to type.
However, I can't wait for it. It's now 2am.
Going to sleep.
Will get up early.
Will post the new show.
You will have it in a few hours.




MUSIC FOR TONIGHT
While you're here you might as well grab this...another UK bands album of britpoppy-indie-cool-acoustic and relaxing stuff.
I like it.

The Kooks - Inside in Inside Out

LINKS:

Split Rar Archive] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2
================
================

Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

Glad to see you're back!

Stay up!

1

9/20/2007 04:43:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks mate!
Well I just woke up...couldn't sleep. That is good news for anyone wanting the Dylan shows...I just posted the links for it at rapidshare (first link) and depositfiles.
Now back to bed to try sleep again...

9/20/2007 05:47:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back - you were missed! peeyar

9/20/2007 02:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home