Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant & Karl Pilkington - NME PODCAST!! {June 2008} FINAL SHOW!!




Don't be too shocked, it's only me.
I have returned from an op in hospital, nothing too big but still an invasion all the same. The results seem to be zero so far but life goes on.
It came to my surprise yesterday to discover there was a radio show one-off done by Ricky, Stephen and Karl for NME Radio sometime in June!
As I didn't see anyone mentioning it where I usually hang about, and as no one has harrassed me for it on this very page I thought you might appreciate me providing a link or two.
The show is just like the old formula, the three of them and Ricky & Stephen insulting Karl for his various shortcomings from his perfectly spherical head to his lack of intellect..etc.etc,.

Made me laugh though so it's worth the listen!
They definitely say that this is the final get together for a podcast like this so I suppose it is the FINAL show.
Oh well.
Seems Karl hates doing them nowadays he says.
I wonder why eh?

Only 22MB and a cool 64:5mins long!

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
Plain Old MP3 File NO RAR! ] Click or Click
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

much appreciated!

6/19/2008 03:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post
thanks!

6/22/2008 01:08:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Nice to see a familiar name is still dropping in!
Hey Nunes and anon...would you be interested in a small collection of mostly not found very often, gervais podcasts that he has released over the past year or so...just odd shorts and some one offs. About 8 files in all I think. Plus all the video ones he did that time that were only on itunes I think I have those too.
If you are into it, let me know here and I will post them soon!
Regards...
HitMeWithIt

6/22/2008 10:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, post them when you can. It's always nice to hear Pilkington being insulted by the other two.

Best regards

6/23/2008 03:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for the NME show links! Totally forgot to tune in when it aired.

6/28/2008 11:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home