Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sunny Days in UK

Sunny Days are here again...I do hope it's going to bring with it some friggin' healthy days for me as it's been a struggle lately and to be honest it's crossed over from tedious and tiresome to fuckin' difficult. Pain and the rest of it has really been testing me for the past few weeks. Needless to say not much been happening around here. I want to change that situation but all I can say is let's see what happens. Thanks for still dropping by those of you who do...the visitor numbers have dropped so much but I can get them back up if I work at it I'm sure! Probably not. Well we shall see. For now let's get some decent tunes playing...




The Moody Snowman

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep strong, better days will come. Have faith, never ever give up hope. Your friends in blogworld are thinking about you! Thanks for the music, it is appreciated.

6/09/2008 12:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home