Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 18, 2008

SONDRE LERCHE Live at Paradiso Club, Amsterdam...check it out.

Hello once more.
Just a quick post to point you to a website I just discovered and specifically a band that I am really thinking is damn good.
I only discovered the site and the band about half an hour ago right so, if I am wrong then so be it.


Beat me later.
For now I will recommend you have a listen and see what you think.
It gives me a chance to test out the websites video embedding facility too.
Get on over there and find yourself a concert to watch..streaming, nice quality if your bandwidth is large enough (mine is about 6-7Mbit down and 48K up and it goes really well). You don't even have to register to watch or search the videos:
http://www.fabchannel.com

The band is unknown to me (called Faces Down) and the singer is Sondre Lerche. I won't pretend to know anything and fully admit to doing what you could do yourself but here it is anyway...copy and paste a little info for you:
Through the records of his older brother and sisters, the Norwegian singer/songwriter Sondre Lerche discovered A-Ha, The Beach Boys and Elvis Costello. Inspired by their music he picked up the guitar. At the age of 14, Sondre started playing open mic nights in different clubs. He got signed by Virgin even before his 16th birthday.
After his 2002 debut 'Faces Down', 2007 saw the release of his already fourth record 'Phantom Punch'. It was recorded with his band The Faces Down and is, contrary to its subtle predecessors, a punchy and danceable pop record.


I bloody like it I must say.
Hmm. Things are looking up.
I like two new(to me) bands in as many weeks?





I hope you will watch this concert and enjoy it.

[[If you cannot watch a concert above click here to open it in a new page]]

More soon my diehard visitors.

Thanks for your support by the way.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

================


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

hey, i want to download that concert. What i have to do?

2/23/2009 01:52:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello Charlotte...As much as I pride myself on my downloading abilities (I can usually 'steal' any streaming video if it is possible!) this is the ONLY one site today that hides the address of the stream so well and encrypts it, that downloading any of their concerts is not possible!
If any developments arrive and make it possible, I will let you know here ok.
HitMeWithIt.

2/23/2009 12:03:00 pm  
Blogger cartón. said...

ok! thanks :)

2/23/2009 07:40:00 pm  
Blogger cartón. said...

i'm charlotte :D

2/23/2009 07:41:00 pm  
Blogger Charlotte said...

so, have you got another Sondre Lerche concert that i can download? :)

2/23/2009 09:46:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello again, well sorry but I do not have anything by him but I did a few searches and came up with the following link which has a fair amount of his music on there if you want:
http://papalucas-imdtp1.blogspot.com/2008/05/sondre-lerche.html
Hope that helps. I will keep my eyes open for any live stuff or concert videos
HitMeWithIt.

2/24/2009 09:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home