Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 25, 2008

OASIS - The Lost Tapes (1993)


Hello folks.
I heard a thing on the radio the other day, Oasis. One of their first songs from way back 'when I were a lad'..hehe.
People always say - if they like Oasis at all- that their first album was the best or even the only album they ever made that was any good but I beg to differ.



All of my drug taking, mad, partying days were done to the theme of 'What's the story Morning glory' so I have a bit of an affinity with that album...some might say, Champagne supernova, etc. We used to have some mad times to those 'anthems'. Of course I have calmed down since those days of ecstasy and amphetamines and endless Weed....ho hum...
Music means many things to many people and it all depends on what it meant to you at the time, what you did with the music, as well as the basics of whether the songs are actually well written or good tracks right?
Well they were saying that a new Oasis album is on the cards and wondering what it might be like. I wonder.
Do 'the lads' have it still?
I don't feel confident to say yes they do...they have produced some right shite in the past.
We shall see eh.


It was after hearing the radio stuff I went looking and found the following album. One I have known about but never managed to have a listen until now and I wasn't disappointed so, if you are a fan then you should like it. If not then have a try anyway cos' it's bloody good!
Hehe.
Demo's and takes of tracks that you wouldn't otherwise have heard and, the quality of the recording is great.
Enjoy.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
================

More soon.

Probably.




Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tryed to get s torrent of this for ages and it was fakeshit thanks, Great to find it finally!

9/27/2008 08:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of the links actually work anymore. Could you please update them?

7/04/2010 03:15:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Sorry, no. Too long ago and I cannot spend my time re uploading all the time. In fact at the moment I can't even post new stuff so, no sorry. :(

EDIT: OK I felt bad so now I'm going to hunt out the files, reupload them and make an entirely new post on the main page. Keep watching!
HitMeWithIt

7/05/2010 08:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home