Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Gong - Radio gnome invisible part II - Angels egg

See?
The masters of rock (prog).
Never heard of or listened to 'Gong'?
You really haven't lived my friend.
Sort it out. Right now.
If you smoke weed then I suppose it will be better for you to fire one up and sit back on a summer afternoon. Mm.. (I gave up all that but I still remember the effects).
Whatever you choose to do just let the music wash over you and go with it. You can't help but relax with this album.

It's been a long day. I should write more about this album, especially as it is probably one of the most perfect and exciting pieces of music to ever be produced on two sides of vinyl! The problem is I have an early start tomorrow and it has taken a while with [RS} just getting it uploaded so why don't YOU give me YOUR reviews, comments on the album?
If there is one thing I do have, it is plenty of 'Canterbury scene' or good ol' English Prog-rock from the period in history when it was flowing well, circa '63 - '77. Maybe even a little later.
Wow.
That was my reaction to the news of Pink Floyd reforming for the Live8 concert.
Damn. Wish I'd bought a ticket from eBay now instead of moaning and criticising the twats that were trying to sell them.
FaaaCK.

LINKS:

======part 1======
[RS]
2410407
Gong.part1.rar
==================
======part 2======
[RS]
2410850
Gong.part2.rar
==================

OK, enough!
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!! I think you have here great music... and something new for me here its a chalenge. So i was trying to unzip gong, but the password didn't work!!! ... Keep the good taste. Cheers :)

7/01/2005 03:55:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home