Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

BOWIE BBC 1999.10.25-Mark Radcliffe

You any idea how many more of these there are still to come?
What? You haven't been counting?
Fucking hell do I have to do everything around here...?
Well this is the not the last show - I somehow thought it was but..
...proof that even a genius can get it wrong.



LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
3804248
bbc1999_radcliffe.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
3803955
bbc1999_radcliffe.part2.rar
================

I told you it would be soon.

I am itching to rip into XTC so I'll kind of be glad when the bowie section is over. Mind you, did I tell you I have lots of other Bowie?
Obviously I don't just have the BBC sessions!
- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do fear the ripper ... :-))

8/11/2005 03:16:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe...soon soon. You still liking the Bowie madness around here?
Or glad its almost over..?

8/11/2005 04:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

although I never considered myself an avid Bowie fan (I have only bought 2-3 of his compilations), I really do love a lot of his stuff, I do think he is a very cool guy, I respect the fact that he has some very cool friends and I recognise that he has influenced almost everyone and anyone that made music after him... having said that, I would not mind seeing something else here :-)))
but hey this is your realm, so it is your call (slight bow)

PS oliver is one gorgeous cat .. you spoil his image with those scary eyes !!! :-)

8/11/2005 04:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out largehearted boy's today's post - contains potential backup support to your ... ripping ;-)

8/12/2005 09:29:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey penny, Olivers eyes always look like that..only after midnight though. Strange that.

I have just been listening to the XTC album I got last week...hmm I almost liked a couple of tracks. Dammit. I think they suck and yet here I am liking them??
What am I doing!!!??
Hehe. Of course, I will only speak the truth when I post their album..

Anyway its the LAST BOWIE DAY today! Hooray! I hear.

I am glad to hear that you are probably a lot more educated on Bowie by now and will appreciate he has a great voice and can do a lot with it plus his range of music is vast eh. You will also have learned that anything by Tin Machine is to be avoided. :)

8/12/2005 02:34:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

NEW WORKING LINKS!!!
Posted on 13th Jan 2010
http://rapidshare.com/files/334664509/1999Radcliffe.rar
OR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQE6OJJ9
Enjoy :)

1/13/2010 02:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home