Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

JEAN SIBELIUS - Finlandia and musings on a Home Build PC


Just the one classical track that was requested today.
Reason for no real update today has been a mixture of two things. Dire PC problems which have taken hours of irritation and time to fix..for now...
Plus: Is it just me or have you had trouble accessing rapidshare today? Yesterday too it seems. The site wasn't just playing up it was returning a not found ot temporarily 404 error every time I tried to go to upload to it.
Couldn't download from there either so I think it must have been down completely. Maybe maintenence or something.
I finally decided that my dream of building my first PC is to be a reality. I have been choosing all the parts and finally confirmed the order today. Great!!
This machine is an old work-horse and crashes far too often. Mind you, I really put it through the mill. It is definitely overworked and in memory terms...understaffed.
Processor is only a 400 celeron and it has 256k Ram.
No good for my needs.
So I had the old 'should I go AMD or Intel' dilemma.
I decided after far too much procrastination that I would go with a Pentium 4, 3.0Ghz and also 1Gig DDR Ram.
AMD are more efficient and good for gaming and fast processing work. I don't need that as I only ever play those small gmaes, the like of which you get from reflexive.net or gamehouse.com.
I couldn't help getting a fancy modded Case with some neon type green glowing lights and a cut away in the side...They've changed since the beige crap I have in front of me right now..hehe.
With all of this already it is sounding great!
I went for Intel because they are known to be better with multitasking and are good general workhorses.
Sorry for rambling on but I am pretty damn excited at the prospect of a powerful PC as I have had this one for about 5 years and before that...a 166Mhz Pentium! with 32Mb Ram!
I even used to watch movies on that one too after a lot of bios and system tweaks. Nothing I love more than learning and being able to manipulate the PC.
Ok I will let you go now.
Promises for tomorrow are....
The Music of Islam, next two CDs.
And something else of which I aint decided yet!
So no one liked the Wim Mertens then?



LINK:


======part 1======
[RS]
5956584
JEAN_SIBELIUS_-_Finlandia_USSR_S.Orchestra.mp3
================
================
Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By:Various singles to Download
I found this quite unusual and amatuer looking site..
The guy is providing a load of singles to download.
See if there is anything there you fancy!
http://anonym.to?http://www.gavind.co.uk/music1.htm

Have fun my friends...

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleas upload to www.ftpz.us because rapidshare i can neer get because limit !!! ftpz.us has no limits

10/07/2005 12:22:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Fuck off. Everyone who chooses not to pay has also to put up with the limit. Grow up, pay up or shut up fool.

10/07/2005 11:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with rapidshare is apparently the result of a dispute between the companies that provide the internet backbone, Cogent and Level 3. Apparently they cannot agree on a contract, and Level 3 has cut off cogent, thus cutting off portions of the internet for many isp's. Do a google search for details regarding the dispute.

10/07/2005 05:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also been having trouble with Rapidshare today. This is the message I get:

Nothing here. (Rapidforum)

So is everyone experiencing this problem too, or is it just me?

10/08/2005 03:46:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Yes, thanks for the info above. I didn't know about the stupid 'spat' between these two companies...'causing major downtime for certain wesites for many ISP's'...
So that will resolve itself soon I hope!
I got a load of files from there last night at least so its getting better. Haven't tried it today yet...might be working again anyway.
cheers for the comments folks.

10/09/2005 08:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home