Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cafe Arabesque - VA ||| Coldplay - Every Album! (yuk!)


I really don't feel like explaining this one. It's pretty obvious isn't it. It's more of that BRILLIANT arabic influenced chill-out up-yet-down-tempo beat music and I would force you to listen to it, if I could. As I can't I will just assume you have the intelligence to realise something is agreeable and take it. Especially since it is free.

I love this album.
Double CD of lazy hazy sleepy dancey tunes.
Thats my attempt at conveying it to you.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
7433604
holiday2005.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
7435077
holiday2005.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
7437030
holiday2005.part3.rar
================

======part 4======
[RS]
7438558
holiday2005.part4.rar
================

======part 5======
[RS]
7440073
holiday2005.part5.rar
================

======part 6======
[RS]
7438674
holiday2005.part6.rar
================
================

Now, as much as it nauseates me I found these links to some *yeuurgh!* Coldplay *Yeuurgghh!* Albums and judging by the hype following sheep-like knob-lets out there, I presume you will thank me for it. You are sick. Chris Martin is not even a role model for his own psyche. He is unable to speak out for anyone. Believe me. His lips shit. Faecal, that's what he is. Purely Faecal.
Anyway here's the fucking links..

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head
Coldplay - Blue Room (EP)
Coldplay - Brother and Sisters (EP)
Coldplay - Coachella 2005
Coldplay - Live 2003
Coldplay - Live at Live8 London
Coldplay - Parachutes
Coldplay - Safety (EP)
Coldplay - Shiver (EP)
Coldplay - Trouble (EP)
Coldplay - X & Y
===================================================

I hope this hits your spot. God I hate coldplay and their whining bloody moans. Reminds me of that old 'scrooge' film. Chris Martin, one of the wailing ghosts..whilst holding his head in his hands. Why does he have to do that? I suppose it would make it an easier target for a shotgun.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone like Coldplay? I've never met a single person who doesn't say Urrrrrrgh (or osme variant of it) when they're mentioned. I know they have sold-out concerts and stuff, but the people at them are obviously robots. Or maybe osme kind of special effect. :D

11/10/2005 09:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us check out arabesque, should be interesting. As always, keep up the good work!

11/11/2005 02:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

If you get a corrupt part6 file from RS...then use this l ink for the file instead:
http://bek.almaty.idc.kz/files/?335

enjoy.

I agree with you on coldplay. Coldfish would be a better name for them!

11/11/2005 04:35:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very groovy Arabian cafe ... Coldplay I can take or leave (hate, perhaps, is too strong a word for something so melodic) ... Cannabis? Well, it can do all of the above but I'm split between enlighten (when taken in responsible does -2x a week max) versus option three (the stumblebum, lost and confused approach where the hunger kicks in and the plant's addictive power takes hold). Great site! - jb

11/12/2005 10:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice ambient stuff - arabesque. You may try that one with your girl in 1oo1 Positions ;-) - trust me it works.

Keep up the work - the site - and most of all that attitude !!!

11/13/2005 07:28:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. Ok. If you insist!

11/13/2005 08:58:00 pm  
Blogger veet said...

I LOVE COLDPLAY.
Thats all.

They are teh best music group ever. And Chris Martin is GOD.

Iam from Czech republic. And Iam sure, here is really much fans of this fantastic group.

veet

12/09/2008 08:12:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You love Coldplay.
well you know I thought someone must like them because they seem to sell an awful lot of CDs!!
It just worries me a little.
In the same way that I worried about American people when they voted for GW Bush.
Sometimes the majority of the crowd gets it wrong!!!
Of course everyone has different tastes. If you like Coldplay then that's for you.
It just isn't for me.

12/10/2008 02:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home