Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bob Marley LIVE! [v] 06-24-76 Stardust Club, Exeter, Devon UK


Part of the 1976 Rastaman Vibration tour, Bob Marley and the Wailers performed in a city in England called Exeter. I used to live there and believe me it's a beautiful place. One of the few cities left in England that hasn't quite yet abused its 'CITY' status. What I mean by this is that people still actually talk to each other in the street! They are friendly! You don't have the impending feeling that you might be mugged or harrangued by some drug-addled tosspot on every street corner and amazingly, you feel safe at night in the centre of the city.
Not many places like that around these days.
I know next to nothing about the show except the tracklist and to tell you it is a great performance.
I came across this bootleg a long time ago when I was searching google for all kinds of directories of MP3s and bootlegs. Suddenly in front of me was a server located in Poland with about 2o or so Bob Marley bootlegs on it. I had most of them but not this one. they were all in MP3(not such a good thing) and unfortunately the person who put them there had for some reason encoded them all in low bitrates. This one is at a whopping 56k bitrate!!
Don't however be a snob and let that stop you from having a listen. I have just been listening to it and its fine.
Obviously if you are reading this and thinking 'Hmm my 320k or my FLAC copy of this is FAR FAR BETTER' then I want to hear from you!

Enjoy this won't you. Oh and one more thing.
If you ever get the chance and come to England, go visit Exeter. Its great.



TRACKLIST:

  1. Rock (5:23)

  2. Roots, Rock, Reggae (6:34)

  3. Them Belly Full (But Them Hungry) (3:23)

  4. Rebel Music (5:18)

  5. I Shot the Sherrif (4:31)

  6. Crazy Baldhead (5:20)

  7. Want More (5:53)

  8. No Woman No Cry (5:18)

  9. Lively Up Yourself (6:10

  10. Positive Vibrations (4:29)


LINK:

ClickMe
================
================
More soon...

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. glad to hear it!
No need to become envious, you will soon have all the bootlegs of Marley that I have anyway!

1/25/2006 10:39:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I am not a Marley fan (please, don't throw me to the lions...) I just dropped to say hi and, à propos, make two suggestions: Makambo by Geoffrey Oryema and Awa Y'okeyi by Papa Wemba (the version in the Molokai album). They are both Africans and both songs are really beautiful (especially the one by Papa Wemba)...

1/30/2006 07:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link dont´t exist.

11/02/2010 07:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home