Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ricky Gervais Podcast . the paid for version.


As most interent users who share my sense of humour or just the ones who take the time to read a bit of net news now and again, will be aware of the Ricky Gervais podcast and how it entered the Guinness Book of Records as being the most downloaded podcast ever, (or 'so far') .
Well It pissed me off a tad when I heard that, one of the things that made their podcast so popular and something they used to tell you often enough when promoting it, the fact that it was FREE, has now been revised.
They obviously didn't get their earnings from the countless selling of 'The Office' to different networks and DVDs and all the rest of it. I am all for capitalism(don't quote me on that) but I think there is a time when greed should take a rest.
Something which starts out as a free show, a half hour show, should stay that way(in an ideal world maybe I hear you say? Well not quite, they can afford it so why not?!).
So that is the reasoning I give for buying it myself(!!) and giving it to you, for FREE.

LINKS:
These have been updated.
go to This Page for links.

================
================

Tags::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was going to start paying for this too, because his humor is fucking brilliant. But I want to say, "Kudos to you for paying and sharing!"

i'd love to return the favor, so please, visit my blog, explore my collection, and email me if you'd like something. and please, keep posting the show!

best,
cshawnb

http://homepage.mac.com/cshawnb/emergency

3/03/2006 08:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!

3/04/2006 07:39:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Nice one mate. I will have a look through that H-U-G-E collection and let you know in the future, when i have the time ok?
Nice one :)

3/04/2006 12:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again thx for your effort and this great series of music!

3/05/2006 10:43:00 am  
Blogger The Baz said...

I hate to say it but I cannot stand Ricky Gervais at any price and think hes egotistical and unfunny so I'm not surprised this show is no longer free... that guy is making piles of cash, so just wanted to say good on yer for sticking it to them and giving this show to those who want it for free.
BAZ

3/05/2006 07:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers man. Keep it up, : )

3/06/2006 03:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you please upload the link again? thanks heaps :)

4/30/2007 09:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home