Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Piratedub - Up Tone Down Town [2002]

Hosted by Putfile.com

Now this one really is the cream of the crop today. I fuckin' lurvve this album.
There is a severe lack of information on this band online(most sites can't even get the album name right), unless you speak French as coincidentally, they are a French band.
You speak French and want to enlighten us then leave a comment please.
A French Dub outfit. That's it. The depth of my wisdom.
I can tell you though that this is no ordinary dub sound. These guys experiment. They go off the beaten dub track and venture into what seems like pretty much unknown territory. They mix reggae with Hip hop with haunting melody and BASS..I suppose Rap is included in there too, ambient, chill-out,whatever you want to call it. They do it with class and they know exactly what makes music have that spark. You sense it as soon as you hear the sound.
I hate to repeat myself(as you'll know by now cos' I've said that a hundred times or more so far) but I cannot recommend this enough.
Are you getting the message?
Hosted by Putfile.com

LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================

MIRROR LINKS
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
================

Did I mention the drums and beats...I love it.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

real dope. thanks, stay up!

6/20/2006 04:47:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
if you could upload more dub it would make some guys like me happy! :)

and here is another Pirate Dub

Pirate Dub - Institute Of Reggae Music (2005) 92mb
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AC43E4D8381AC2C5

Enjoy!

6/23/2006 02:29:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks a million for the album link my friend!!!
Do you perchance have some more similar music in your own collection...?
Want to email me?
We might be able to help each other out here......hehe
Check the main page and then on the right hand side it says somewhere a link to EMAIL ME. go there and do it!
Cheers again.
I have already, plans for some dub but I am also going to change genres suddenly very soon....Don't worry it is all good stuff I promise
:)

6/23/2006 08:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home