Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Jimi Hendrix - 3 nights of Winter DISC 3 Alt (The Winterland shows, Alternate Version) [Bootleg (ATM 013b)]


Time for more Jimi Hendrix?
Already?
Damn right.
Not much time in my world for much else tonight but I think you will be happy with this.
Now, this shit is confusing me but I had it all sorted out with the cover art when I posted the last one of these so you will just have to trust me.
This is disc 3, labelled ATM 13(b).
In essence it is another disc 3..
...maybe they could have called it disc 4?
Just an idea.

The next instalment in the great -

'Hendrix Archived Traders Material blog posting'!




ATM number 013b
Please - Read my post for Disc One of this set to understand why I have finally settled with the fact that what I am offering you here is the 3 Nights Of Winter Alternate Version set.
This has great sound quality and some of the great tracks that we all know and love - as all of the Winterland stuff does!
Link to be found here for a bit more info.

So, Here is the third disc of 3 Nights of Winter Alternate Version [Disc Three] which contains:
The Jimi Hendrix Experience at The Winterland, San Francisco, 11th October 1968 - the First Show that is the only remaining part missing if you study the covers for these.

Yep it's my old friend Copy&paste!

The winterland, San Francisco 11th October 1969
First Show!
------


01 Intro
02 Are you Experienced
03 Voodoo child (Slight Return)
04 Red House
05 Foxy Lady
06 Star Spangled Banner
07 Purple Haze
---------
---------

Ok folks, that's that done. Got to the end of this Winterland section of the early ATM sets.
Many more to come but I really hit a low on the health front recently. Not much I can do about that so I post when I feel up to it.
Still need to encode up these Dylan Telecasts DVDs!!
Bear with me and it will happen...



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home