Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tom Waits - KPFK FolkScene LA [7-23-74]


I seem to have posted the Tom Waits bootlegs in the wrong order.
Well, who cares. Really.
I just should have had this one up before the previous one if I want to have chronological order but shit happens eh.
Not a lot does seem to be happening lately. I can only -yet again - apologise for this lack of activity but the nature of this illness I have is that some days are good, some days are bad...the problem is that sometimes the bad days come one after the other for a long time and so no good days appear. I'm in that kind of situation right now.



MUSIC!

Well I don't want to outdo myself after my previous descriptions of these Tom Waits bootlegs so I'll stick to what I know:
Yes it's another great show!
Hehe.
I'm no reviewer my friends, I just like the music and right now it's difficult for me to find the words. Painkillers and all that.
If you are still avoiding these posts then take this opportunity and download this one!! You cannot visit this site and NOT be at least tempted to become a Tom Waits fan.
I urge you to try it if you are not a fan right now!
If you are then you may well want to hear this ;) you will know what to expect from Tom, especially back in the day of these bootlegs.
He was raw!!

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Comment if you need one.
================
================


Thanks for stopping by, I have some stuff lined up.
Just waiting for a 'good day', that's all.


Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!!! A live performance of "The Ghost of Saturday Night"??? Downloading right now, baby...

1/20/2009 09:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home