Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Re-Upped! David Bowie - Live At The Kit Kat Club, NY [Nov 1999] ++GREAT SHOW!!++



Sorry but no time tonight after a long day of feeling ill.
I have been letting this thing upload all day for you so here's a great album and I just love it.
I feel that Bowies voice is too often underrated or overlooked so please, if you are not a fan, try this out!!
Just give it a chance and listen!!
this is a very mellow and relaxed show and Bowie is in fine voice and mood.
It's just sweet!
The opening track is a stunning version of Life on Mars ... he proves why he is still one of the top performers and still going strong on that track alone. The rest of the show unfolds like a flower on a lily in the centre of a cool, calm pond.
Wow, poetic or what.

Here is a page with images of this very gig for you to peruse...
Oh and another thing...want some cover art for this one??
The only cover I could find is erm...Baaaad. I will be creating CD Cover for it soon so I'll post it if anyone wants it too.
NOW FIXED!! LINKS:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ9MI0QR
Or
http://rapidshare.com/files/272852841/DBKitKat.rar

Er.. bye then.
================

Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Remember when you had that string of posting so many Bowie live performances? Last year I think, anyway just some great stuff, especially the older shit. Thanks!

8/02/2006 04:35:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this. I look forward to listening to it.

But in relation to what you stuck in the nfo, we wont be teaching our kids to ignore bigotry or hatred because it seems to come naturally from their families and surrounding environment. From watching tv to learning from their teachers to even reading history books (history being written by the victor and all that). It would be great if we could but it wont be happening.

8/02/2006 07:53:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds great, thanx
say no to TV

8/03/2006 07:18:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey anonymous, I see your point but uyou are still talking crap.
Look around and see what I am REALLY referring to in that message.
Israel anyone?
I know about TV and GAMES and all the rubbish our kids are subjected to every day of their lives but I am also aware of the fact that we can, us you know: Parents, at least INFORM and thus TEACH our own kids what is wrong and what isright.
To say 'it won't be happening' is just bullshit my friend.

8/04/2006 05:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx a mil 4 this. Been a Bowie nut for more than 30yrs & as I live on the only continent he hasn't played on I've never been lucky enough 2 see him live. So this as as close as I get! Deeply Deprived South African.

8/14/2006 06:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It keeps asking for a decryption code... anyone know what it is???

8/23/2006 07:04:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. You want a decryption code I see.
As you obviously cannot understand the largest text on every page on the site!
I thought you might like to try this:
Go to the page that you left this comment on, it iis here:
http://mp33pm.blogspot.com/2006/08/david-bowie-live-at-kit-kat-club-ny.html
Then, just simply LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT. there is some text in the right side which is WHITE IN COLOUR.
It starts off ... 'Password:'.
Good luck, I suspect it may be difficult for you. While you are there, just scroll to the very top of the page and erm, see if you can spot any LARGE GREEN TEXT!?
Some people want you to wipe their arse for them before they even tried lifting their arm up themselves.
Tiring me out!

8/23/2006 10:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... Part one of this show was no problem to get but none of the links for the 2nd half of the show can be found =( Wondering if anyone could re-post the 2nd file ??? If so Thank you in advance !!!

12/06/2007 11:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi the first half is really good but i cant download the 2nd because all the links dnt work, could you please put the 2nd link up it will be much appreciated

8/26/2009 02:01:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. Thanks for the comment anon. Revolutionarybum, I don't know how I missed your comment too. oops.
anyway, it is now 2009 and this was posted August 02, 2006 which kind of makes it really difficult for me to post the other half as I do not have the files in split rar files anywhere anymore.
the only possibility is for me to repost the whole thing.
I am a bit stuck right now but I will put it on the list so I expect you should see something of this within a week.
It's about the best I can do for now :)
HitMeWithIt

8/26/2009 11:23:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Just to let you guys know....this is a new post with new links and so you can now download this show you have been after!
HitMeWitIt

8/31/2009 12:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much i really apreciate what youve done. Sorry if i caused some inconvieniance its just this is the only place on the web i could find this show as a rar file (i dont particularlly like downloading torrents)so again thank you very very much :)

8/31/2009 12:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!

2/23/2010 02:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home