Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, September 28, 2009

CARMEN: A guide to understanding and appreciating opera (Audiobook) FLAC Rip EAC



Hello..just a quick post here to share with you, a book I got from the library at the same time I got the Maria Callas Carmen Opera.
This book is .. well, let me put it in the publisher's own words...save me typing eh! Not only that it will no doubt me more succinct!


The Black Dog Opera Library presents the world's foremost operas, from the most respected composers, performed by the finest singers, conductors, choirs and orchestras. Each tide comprises three CDs - one introductory and two containing the complete opera. The introductory CD includes background information, a synopsis of each scene and act, and biographies of the lead performers.

Everyone knows Carmen - the melodies from Georges Bizet's score are among the most familiar in all of music. But the opera itself is a mesmerising drama of fatal attraction, startling in its erotic power and violent intensity, seductive in its imagination and potent musical personality.

Taken from THIS page.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Split Rar Archives] Both Links Here or Part 1 + Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Both Links Here or Part 1 + Part 2.
================
================

After just having read a bit on the opera that came with this, I have decided to also rip the Opera Discs. They are of a different lead vocal and orchestra and so I suppose people would like to have the version that came with the book!

DOWNLOAD THE REST HERE!

More when I can ok.

Hope you enjoy :)

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

Hey! Thanks a lot mate. I'm very interested in opera but I can't say I know a lot about it. Actually, I know nothing about it. So I'm hoping this audiobook can teach me something about it.
Thanks again!

2/10/2010 12:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home