Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Four Tet - Pause [2001]

Hosted by Putfile.com




Well here I go again, irritating the hell out of you plonkers that rate yourselves much too highly on the Darwinian scale; Apes with the ability to type yet what is it they say about monkeys and typewriters..hmm.

I am referring only to those that read this with their condescending ego-inflater jammed permanently on, poised to leave a dumb comment that tells me yet again I don't know music..

To the rest of you, lets enjoy some music dammit.

Like it or hate it here is another album.
I will make you fume even more by first telling you that I had never heard of this band either until a few days ago. Since then I have been listening and loving it.
Apparently the frontman, Kieran Hebden, was a member of Fridge -Yep, I don't know much about them(!) and he started releasing his own stuff under the name Four Tet in 1997. The first album, Dialogue seems to have been well received and this one is no different.
Of course as this one was released in 2001, there are a couple more recent albums to dig up. I will try to do this soon. The third album, 'Rounds' was very highly regarded and awarded nominations for awards with various magazines including NME.
Four Tet are not a band to be dismissed without having a listen and when you do, you will want to hear more. I now need to get hold of a Fridge album or two...I can't resist.

Enjoy this one for now.

LINKS:

NEW LINKS AS OF FEB' 2006

======part 1======
fourtet
================
======part 2======
fourtet2
================

================
password is now MP3@3pm

Let me know what you think of it.

Still thirsty for more?

Check out the following link to hear some of their more recent stuff..

http://www.dominorecordco.com/site/index.php?page=multimedia&artistID=60&view=audio

- Link for this post -

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for this....but whats the password

6/28/2005 10:19:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Huh?
Go back and read the damn post imbecile!!
At the bottom of every post there is a message about a password...
At least try to look before asking like some AOL dipshit.
;P

6/28/2005 01:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill out...everyone makes mistakes from time to time...

6/28/2005 03:06:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

heh ok. I stand corrected. My anger was out of context.
*damn*

6/28/2005 03:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot !! now I want all Four tet albums, his music is so great !!

6/29/2005 07:07:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

great! That makes this place worth it then..heh.
I'm the same.. I LOVE Four Tet. Isn't the opening track on this album just superb!
I have another album of theirs here so keep watching. it'll be up here very soon and its brilliant too :)

6/29/2005 07:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great ! yes the first track is wonderful !
thanks for making me loving Four tet !!

6/29/2005 07:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which album is it ?
I'd really love to hear the last one :Everything Ecstatic

6/29/2005 08:26:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

It's that one.
Patience, patience
:)

6/29/2005 11:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great :) I'll be patient.

6/30/2005 12:02:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Done.

7/01/2005 10:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home