Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Morrissey - Live at Earls Court

No time today.
This is fucking excellent. I used to berate Morrissey, The smiths and all people who were into it but in the past year or so, coinciding with his 'comeback' album, I have had my eyes opened wide.
I can't believe I thought this stuff was shit.
Hmm.. Am I just getting old and turning into my dad?
No that can't be right -he hates Morrissey.

LINKS:

=======Part 1======
[RS]
2523315
earlscourt.part1.rar
===================
=======Part 2======
[RS]
2523727
earlscourt.part2.rar
===================
=======Part 3======
[RS]
2524998
earlscourt.part3.rar
===================
=======Part 4======
[RS]
2525294
earlscourt.part4.rar
===================
===================

'borrowed' from Amazon.com:
Album Description
As Morrissey's critically acclaimed world tour ended during the holiday season 2004 in the UK, the audio trucks were there to capture the five sold out dates: London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Brighton and Dublin.
I only added that so that you know which tour this is taken from, I can't spare any more time today..
Enjoy.
Nick Cave tomorrow I think.
- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for this great post, there's only one problem, the last song is missing, can anybody help me with that please?
thx !

greetz.

7/05/2005 12:50:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks for pointing that out! Damn the world, now you've mad eme feel pissed off too. I WANT THE LAST TRACK!
Sorry but I don't have it. Didn't know there was another...aarrgghh.
I WANNA HEAR IT!
I'll let you know if anything turns up in my quest for completism..
TRACK 18: Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
is needed. If anyone has this please email me at hitmewithit@gmail.com

7/06/2005 10:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home