Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 24, 2005

FTP Problems..

Hmm. I am amazed at the slow response to the FTP.
I know it isn't exactly groundbreaking music but there has been a number of you logging in and then seemingly unable to operate things properly, trying to change to directories that don't exist or other problems.
So maybe you just don't use FTP very often. That is fair enough.
So, for those of you who did try, or wanted some album but didn't bother trying,
Leave a comment or email me at hitmewithit@gmail.com with the request and I will upload it to RS and post the links here.

I am in the process of a huge upload for later today. A brilliant reggae collection. And I am not talking 'Shaggy' or the likes. Pah, that isn't reggae it's mince!

Check later..
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been ftp'ing for 10 years, and the first time I've had a problem was trying to get Nick Cave recently. I got something in the dirs that it was being monitored by HacksomethingFtpScan.

This is how the mp3 scene began...ftp and irc.. yet few are hip to FTP.

6/25/2005 06:22:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You are the second person saying this to me. If you've been FTP'ing for ten years then you MUST have seen this type of named directory before?
I see this so often whenever I access a server that has been 'abused', therefore, as I have been seeing this for X amount of years, with no comeback then I think nothing of it. It is either a hoax or as some say, a system that does indeed scan the server and monitor it but it would seem NOT for simple people like us accessing to download. More like watching for people trying to take control through the open ftp port. who knows. I will have a look around and see what more I can find out. I wish you had gotten the nick Cave if you wanted it. Want me to Rapidshare it instead?

6/26/2005 01:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried accessing your ftp site with Filezilla, SmarTerm, and Cute, they all report timeouts.

6/29/2005 06:37:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Sorry, FTP is now offline. It will return in the future, just need to get more organised.

6/29/2005 07:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home