Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

LINK STEALING and retarded primates

Let us first of all clarify something. A link on a website, is a shared resource. Unless it has a password that only certain folk know of, the file a link points to is anyones file. Therefore there is no such concept as 'Link Stealing'.
anyway before anyone wants to even attempt to argue that point with me, it i irrelevant because ALL of the files offerred on this site are uploaded and, check if you like, TAGGED with the MP3@3PM text and NFO file. That measn that the files have been arranged and checked and tagged for you by the members of this site.
Now, if you think we go and buy every album that we offer you here then you are less than fool! Of course we must find a lot of the albums here, on the internet.
So now that makes me think that the people who accused a member(after he posted THREE fucking REQUESTED albums!!) of 'Link Stealing' from some other site, must be referring to the fact that maybe one of those albums is available for download somewhere else.
Well what a fucking surprise that would be huh?
The same album dowloadable from more than one blog or website??!!
Never!
He might well have gotten it from there himself but he would then have taken the file and checked its integrity and tagged it and then uploaded it himself, here, so that the site has all its own uploaded links.
Personally I abhor these fuckheads that moan on and on about 'stealing my links' and 'please give me credit for all my hard work if you steal my links'.
Oh grow up you retarded primate!
I'm not sure on the actual laws on link stealing right but, when you use a link and then by that link you download a file....then you change the file in some way and then upload it somewhere else......
...is it still the same link?
No of course it isn't so this rant is as irrelevant as the complete arseholes that went on at my HitME brother and, coupled with a lack of respect generally for his posts so far, has helped him decide that it is not for him so he won't be filling any more requests or making any more uploads. Nice going.
He removed the post too so don't go making any requests for spoon this week...you missed it!



I know there are good people who come by here and I know there are some genuinely decent people. It is a shame, like everywhere else in life, the fucking arseholes...the AOL generation...the 'Lack of Respect' generation seem to inflict their imbecilic nature on the rest and somehow manage to taint the whole experience for those that are qualified to enjoy it, (unlike them) .

If you have another site and want to speak to ME about fucking 'link stealing' just do it right now.
I am ready for you you fucking panty-sniffing tweaker.


Music links tomorrow.
And hey ...I was wondering about taking on members again so maybe I will. Just an idea I am playing around with but I think a few more on board would be great..
Interested? Email me then..link at the top right. Tell me what music you really like in the email for starters.
Ciao.
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitme... already says: FUCK EM ALL.

11/12/2005 07:09:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm fed up with morns all over the net who haven't got the intellegence, common sense or are too lazy to do something themselves so just steal off others and claim credit. Bunch of muppets they are. keep up the good work

11/12/2005 03:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah your right their isnt any link stealing.how can you steal something that is offered for free right?but their are lazy asswipes LIKE YOU.YOUR BLOGG SUCKS,YOU HAVE NO CLASS,YOUR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO GOT THEIR ASS BEAT AND HEAD FLUSHED IN THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM EVERY DAY.AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT TAKING A ASS BEATING YOU COME OFF LIKE SOME BAD ASS ON HERE.I HAVE SEEN YOUR KIND SINCE THE NET STARTED.
YOUR A LAZY ASS WHO CANT DO THE WORK YOURSELF SO YOU GO AROUND TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE'S WORK AND CLAIM IT FOR YOUR OWN.MIND YOU PEOPLE THIS MAN IS AFRAID OF FIREWORKS.HOW UNAMERICAN CAN THAT BE.AND NO I'M NOT THE PERSON YOUR BAD MOUTHing AT avax.i'm another fucker in the long line that fuckin thinks your music taste and your personal self smell like shit.i run 3 warez sites plus 6 bloggs,i have huge hits on all sites,and we all are watching you very close.be very careful what you download punk.your days and lazyass shit in this world are coming to a end.i dont play word games you hear from me once the next time you'll be at best buy crying you need a new pc.SO YOU PLAY HOWEVER YOU LIKE,I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU .NOW MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THIS POST OUT.RUN LIKE THE LAME YOU ARE AND HIDE ALL THE BAD STUFF SAID ABOUT YOU.LOL.WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER.

YOUR NIGHTMARE
MADMAN

11/12/2005 07:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha what a stupid rant "madman"!!!
Must be some kid or otherwise intelligence disabled fool, hahaha
some never understand anything. What you not owe can't be claimed for, try to realise ...

11/12/2005 11:55:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'I run a million warez sites and erm..what was it? 6 bloGGs?
Get a fucking education mate and, by the way, you KNOW nothing is taken from other sites and put on here. Apart from that you could only be my worst nightmaare if you actually were a real person and i had to look at, see andd smell you.
Now who is kidding who here?
Funny shit or what!

I fear you.
I fear you.
I fear you.
No, it doesn't matter how many times i say it, it will never sound convincing.
Sweatlicking tramp. If you persist then I WILL delete what you say. It loses its hilarity if you try too hard I have no doubt.

11/13/2005 04:12:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I read it again there and, he is SO fucking uneducated that it horrifies me!
I would be unamerican...for sure, I am ENGLISH.
How more unamerican do you want?
I don't even need you to confirm just how american YOU are. It shows.
:)

11/13/2005 04:15:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe. He is a funny AOL kiddie. No harm done!

11/13/2005 11:22:00 am  
Blogger Anfield1 said...

That's nowhere near mad enough to impress me. Just last night I spent the night in a police cell for running down the A1 at 4:40 this morning pissed out of my head looking for a fight. I stopped all the traffic and was trying to grab a scared lorry driver out of his cab because he wouldn't give me a lift. There is one very simple reason why he wouldn't open the door (other than the fact that I wanted to knock hell out of him for some unknown reason), I was only wearing a pair of jeans and a pair of socks. How wonderful my man breasts looked swaying to and fro in the moonlight, soaking wet and very pale. When the police came along to get my crazy arse off the road, I decided to lay down in a peaceful (as in not violent, I WAS however very loud and abusive!) protest.

I am not proud of this and wish I could apologise to all concerned face to face as I acted like a big idiot, I am merely pointing out that you, madman, are not mad enough to scare me. You are infact, an American (USA USA USA - Knobhead!) nerd with a much smaller penis than me, Ha!

To all those who bore witness to my last ever drunken performance, I apologise sincerely. It may please you to know that I have several blood blisters on my feet and I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to see if I have a broken ankle. I did, however, manage to get released from the cells at 1pm today with no charges against me (although, they seriously considered sectioning me!). Much gratitude to west yorkshire police for that and the highly amusing sergeant this morning who told me he was smiling whilst I did my finest rendition of You'll Never Walk alone in one of his cells last night. I am finally convinced that not all coppers are bastards as I saw plenty last night, and only one of them was.

Tips for any budding drunken morons out there who fancy a bit of extreme jogging on one of our busiest roads 1. Wear suitable footwear and 2. Don't try geting out of the handcuffs, it hurts like a bastard!

Thankyou and goodnight!

Madman English Style
My own worst nightmare

11/13/2005 09:57:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'you hear from me once the next time you'll be at best buy crying you need a new pc'
That bit is the best! Its the real giveaway to what we are dealing with here...
Are we to think that he can somehow trace the users of this site by just having access to the pages?
I somehow don't think he is 5k|L¦3D or L337 enough to hack the blogspot servers..hehe if only.
Maybe he has big connections from asian mafia that will come and erm, hit my PC with a mallet if I don't stop stealing links...
Nope. there is no explanation for that dumb statement above. It's just the US-Centric Egotistical ravings of a delusional AOL user that can't even program a chatbuster out of VB.

11/13/2005 11:53:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

HAHAHA I like the unlike some who read it..I KNOW it will be true. It is a common occurrence here. Binge-drinking culture..UK, can't be beat.
(I say this as a charlatan as I cannot drink these days due to illness but...I did my time a few years ago!)
Long may you reign anfield.
Cheers!

11/13/2005 11:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

->Madman, S.H.U.T Y.E.R T.R.A.P C.R.A.P

grow up!

doctor mid-nite

11/14/2005 06:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pmsl
best read i've had in a long time
there really are some sad wankers out there.
keep up the good work guys
feel free to 'steal' any links i put out there lol

btw, the definition of stealing is "to permenantly deprive the owner (of a thing) of the use of that thing.
so if anyone can prove that reposting a link to a download that someone else provided has deprived them of the use of the original link then ( in the immortal words of Bart S.) I'll eat my short!

11/16/2005 01:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home