Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Various Artists - Salsa Hits 2004


Hello.
It's been one of those days..my son staying over and not enough hours in the day, too many things to fit in.
Oh the woes of being a so-called 'Weekend Dad'.
Enough about that.
Well. I promised you something totally different yesterday so I had to make a choice between a few albums I had in mind.
I still wonder if I made the right choice but it's too late now so tough shit eh.
Here goes nothing.
Salsa dancing anyone?
I thought not.
Let me introduce to you...the wonderful, joy-filled, unstoppable uplifting beat-tastic tones of, the one, the only, the best (salsa) album this side of erm, eternity...
Salsa hits 2004.
*Drum roll ends here*
Yeah, go on.
Take the piss.
Be a judgemental imbecile.
Have you ever sat and listened to a bloody Salsa tune, let alone a whole album of different artists which, given a chance, will at least give you a bit more scope and a few various styles within the 'salsa' genre (is it a genre? - I know nothing, patently.)
I hadn't listened to an album like this until about three weeks or so ago. I downloaded it just for something drastically different to what I was listening to which had become about four albums in winamp, played on shuffle and repeating: Spoon, I Am Kloot, Stereophonics and some Oasis Singles!
So anyway...the Salsa album. I got it and told myself to give it at least TWO listens before assuming it was crap(As I usually did with this music).
To cut an already boring story short - I ended up actually liking the damn thing and now I listen to it more. Maybe more than is healthy, I'm not sure.
It's relaxing and yet really is upbeat and uplifting.
I urge you to try it.
There might be some Salsa music aficionado out there who will tell me that this isn't 'real' salsa music and how it's probably a load of crap compilation for tourists or something.
Well I am a tourist I suppose. Of this music at least.
I enjoy the ride.
Now I just wonder how many people will take the plunge and be as brave as I was..and how many will discover, like me, that they like it?!
More tomorrow and I promise you will like the selection!
Hehe.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here
Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 2] Click or Click. UPLOADING..TRY LATER
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a terrible cover...would have never given it a try! But still you "urged" us to, so I did and see...never judge an album by its cover, right?! Nice tunes, cheers!
steve.n

9/24/2007 11:53:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, its great to see you back posting regularly. Keep up the good work. I enjoy your blog, it's a regular visit for me. . . . Sorry to be anonymous.

9/24/2007 05:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salsa is great. try some Willie colón, Famia All Stars or Hector Lavoe. there are great powerful music there.

9/26/2007 05:10:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Some great positive responses here!
Glad someone enjoyed this...I do.
oh and to ev: thanks for the tip. I'll look out for those.

9/26/2007 03:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home