Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Raconteurs, Consolers of The Lonely [2008]



Hello fellow ingrates... I thought I would try something new today that is, post an update only one day after the last one. Wow. I am so overcome with interest and excitement for this great music that The Raconteurs are giving my head that I am obviously becoming too happy.
Must keep an eye on that situation eh.
I have now sourced quite a few goodies by them and will be putting each of them up here as I sort them...
Some great bootlegs are available to all...if you just know how or where to look for them. Etree is a good place now and then as is The Traders Den and I discovered that they seem to be OK with taping at their chows which is always nice of a band to be that way. Some of them are real cnuts when it comes to taping.



I hate to be so common and all but I feel I can't tell you about how great their album is and then not actually let you hear it so, in common with a million other blogs over the past few erm...however long it is (!) ...
... here is their latest album and well may you enjoy it too.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
================

REMEMBER - Please do not be put off by the fact that the files are split rar files. Email me or ask in a comment if you need assistance. It really is very simple.


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Amazing site!! I've newly stumbled across your site and have been enjoying it all week. Thank you very much. Appreciate the nudge towards the Raconteurs, I've been aware of them for a while, even had their first album as a gift, but always underestimated them. You are spot on, they are an incredible band.
Regards.

7/13/2008 04:35:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello Rick, thanks for the comments mate...I am so glad to have switched you onto the Raconteurs. I am now becoming a bit obsessed with them. I don't think there has been a band that has done that to me for such a long time. Reminds me of when I first discovered Led Zep when I was about 17 or so...how the music felt so perfect and the band were just so tight.
I love The Raconteurs drummer, watching the Glastonbury show again last night and he's brilliant.
Did you manage to see them on that?
I have just completed uploading the tracks on avi files, one by one and will also be posting a little script that runs and joins the tracks together so it can be the full Glastonbury set.
Make sure you get it if you haven't seen it yet.
Cheers,
HitMeWithIt

7/14/2008 03:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe you have only three albums by raconteurs...

7/19/2008 06:54:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe. Nice comment.
I have plenty of their stuff now.
Going to hospital appointment today..hence me being up at such an early time!
When i get back later, or tomorrow I will start off by posting their full Glastonbury set in DivX avi files ok.
Then some bootlegs of concerts too. Oh and the Glastonbury set in MP3 also.
That might cheer you up?
Thanks for the feedback mate.
Cheers...

7/21/2008 08:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home