Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Howling Diablos - Green Bottle [1998]


Hello people.
Been watching tennis? I know so many people think it's boring but I love a bit of Wimbledon I have to say.
Federer is at the moment beating some guy who's name I can't spell and making it look easy...
In other news Micheal Jackson died. Yes I saw the story unfold as it happened, from the reports of it from TMZ and then to other sites as it came out.
It's weird. Do people care? Really? Everyone thinks of him as a weirdo paedophile as far as I can tell and that's probably right but, this being a music blog I can't let it pass without saying something about it.
Not exactly one of my favourite musicians he was bloody good at what he did.
The king of pop? Probably. Just good. Great even.
That's all I need to say.
The guy was sad and weird and a good musician and showman.
I'm not going to talk about any of his 'legal issues'...
He died. RIP and all that.




OK! ... Today is a great day!!!
I discovered a band yesterday and have been listening to this album so much I really know it well already...
Don't you love that when you can get into some tunes soo much that you quickly know half the lyrics and all the subtle changes in the music etc..well that is how this has got me today.
Not only is it a new band, I'm shamed to say it's (almost) a new genre for me too.
The Howling Diablos.
They are, simply put, a funk-rock band.
They play heavy and really funky rock music and they play it well.
I knew it was a bit new to my ears when I realised I couldn't really compare them to any other artist I could think of ... apart from maybe the Red Hot Chilli Peppers but then I have never given them a chance at all any way. I just never liked them. Not sure why. Some music clicks with me, some doesn't.
It's that simple.
Well the Howling Diablos have clicked.


I'm going to leave you with a sample track from this, probably my favourite on the album...hmm..maybe, yeah OK, 'It's My Party'.
Enjoy. (I know the quality is poor, sorry I seem to have lowered the bitrate a little too much when I did it for uploading. the one in the links is of good sounding quality!)



Oh and this is one of those where I want to highly recommend you go and BUY their stuff if you like it because I fully intend to get me some myself!
Their site is here.
Their album (a different one) is here.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Rar Archive] Click
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click
================
================

Hey the Tennis match is over and amazing news, Federer won.
Looks like he will be winning it again this year but us Brits have a hope for Andy Murray just because we need to win it for once!
Ciao..


Oh how I love Tennis!


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

Just a note about the horrible quality of that sample mp3...I re encoded it to low bitrate for the page but it is higher quality than that by far in the links :)

6/26/2009 05:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Nice share!

6/28/2009 01:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home