Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Later With Jools Holland - Even Louder [DVD-RiP] [2005] XviD



Hello there.
It's been a while.
Got some great video for you today so I hope you are in a downloading mood cos' there's a fair few files to grab.. still uploading to megaupload so I'll have to add those links probably tomorrow but the rapidshare ones are there for now.

Someone complained to me about the fact I post links to 'lix.in' and 'paylesssofts' too instead of just posting the direct links. I agree they have a god point. In fact if I am brutally honest, I get so irritated when I am at a site and I want to download something and the links are all for some other site that I can';t quickly add to my downloader or whatever!
I started using lix.in etc as the links weren't lasting very long when posted so it was the thing to do at the time, 'protect' them by having a redirection along the way. the theory being that this at least stops automatic harvesting of the links...or stops them being found easily in a search result that is specifically searching for rapidshare links etc. (The obvious problem with that is that of course people can easily search for the redirector site name instead right?)
The thing is, as weak as this theory went, it did work. Links lasted longer when not posted as direct links!
Why? Don't ask me. Maybe the people who would normally take the time to stop and cmplain about the files you were posting, are just too lazy to do it if they have to click a few times first?
I can't think of any other reason really but whatever. It worked so I keep doing it.
I have posted the odd thing recently and not bothered redirecting and the links are still good so...is it time to stop doing it?
I'm not sure so, I won't! Hehe.
But I WILL offer anyone who is irritated a GREAT solution!
There is a site called ShareLinkDevil that handles loads of different types of links and brings you back the real direct links for you to quickly copy into a downloader program .
It's great cos' I hate uploadjockey links cos' the site has so much crap on it, sometimes I can't download unless I disable adblocking, then the ads are sometimes containing malware so it's a shit site but, get the uploadjockey link, go to ShareLinkDevil and paste it in and you get back all the mirror links for sites like rapidshare, megaupload etc and they are in a list so you can easily copy them!

So there you have it, my promotion of the year so far.
Get there now and start using it for ALL your links not just the irritating ones from here! In case you missed that link: http://sld.icr38.net/sld.php



The video. I haven't told you about it yet. Hmm. Let me tell you what I got told about it hehe...

Jools Holland - LATER...Even LOUDER
Later...Even Louder features 31 great performances. Rock legends The Cure,
Metallica, Jane's Addiction and Green Day rub shoulders with break-through
bands including The Distillers, The Killers, The Bravery and Interpol.

Track List

Green Day - American Idiot
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
JaneÆs Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Kings Of Leon - The Bucket
Interpol - Evil
John Cale - Venus In Furs
Metallica - King Nothing
The Distillers - Die On A Rope
Queens Of The Stone Age - The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret
Primal Scream - Rocks
Hole - Malibu
Muse - Hyper Music
The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
The Hives - Supply And Demand
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Pin
Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage

The Vines - Highly Evolved
Screaming Trees - Halo Of Ashes
Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
The Datsuns - In Love
The Bravery - Honest Mistake
P J Harvey - Who The Fuck?
Mercury Rev - In A Funny Way
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Sweet ænÆ Sour
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Alice In Chains - Would
Desert Sessions featuring Josh Homme and P J Harvey - Crawl Home
Ash - Orpheus
Sonic Youth - Drunken Butterfly
The Cure - alt.end
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - There She Goes My Beautiful World


What a stunning line-up eh. It's not exactly all of those on the same show, just cuts from one performance to another from different shows. the highlight for me is of course Electric Six but Nick Cave takes some beating really...oh and John Cale. Fuck he is amazing.
enjoy this.


A little info for the technical minded out there then the links are below that:
Complete name : L:\DVD\Jools Holland_Even Louder.avi
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 1.37 GiB
Duration : 1h 48mn

*Video*
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Streaming Video@L1
Codec ID : XVID
Bit rate : 1546 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 416 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16/9
Frame rate : 29.970 fps

*Audio*
Format : MP3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 256 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Writing library : LAME3.98.2

Hey I can help the link collectors out there as I only need to post one link, to a folder at rapidshare with all the links in it. I really ought to do that more often oops.

PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD:
People were reporting to me that they were getting erros on these files when trying to extract the video file. The reason is that sometimes files become corrupt on the file hosts servers. For this reason I always check the option in winrar to include a 'recovery record'. All this means is that each rar file, as well as storing part of the video inside it, will also store information that enables it to rebuild and repair itself, should this corruption happen.
I downloaded each file and tested. As it turns out, there are three files here that need the repair function to be used on them.
Please don't worry as it is VERY simple to do.
I had to completely replace file number 4 so, when I uploaded a replacement I also included full info in the comment of the rar file, on how to do the repair process in winrar.
Please go read this document I quickly wrote to assist you in the repair process.
It consists of a few extra clicks and then you will have the file fixed. I tested and all is working well after you repair three of the files.
The three files are:
part 5, 12 and 13.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Rapidshare Folder] Click or Click.
================
Megaupload links coming soon...

================


Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

18 Comments:

Anonymous Diabolo (ShareLinkDevil developer/admin) said...

Thanks for introducing my service !


You can even have it a bit easier:

Copy the URL of a page which contains one or more of the 'strange links' preceded by a "*" into the input-box of my ShareLinkDevil and you'll get the 'real links' of ALL links on that page in one step including the status-check for all files.

example:
*http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2009/07/later-with-jools-holland-even-louder.html


Have fun - Diabolo

.

7/26/2009 03:38:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello Diabolo! Welcome!
Hey that makes the service MUCH more useful right away..but the link you used as a test isn't a good example as it gives 0 links back.
I am impressed when I put the following link of mine into it, all the working links come back on the page of results...it's the best site I've seen for a while. Great idea!
Maybe I'll just post the link direct to your page along with my links in future. You planning on having a url/way to parse the url directly to your page? I mean so I could post a link like 'http://sld.110mb.com/sld.php?http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2009/05/bob-dylan-improved-genuine-telecasts.html'
You see what I mean right? So that you click a link like that and when you arrive at your site, the URL is already placed into the form. It could even already be getting the url info back without having to manually submit the form?
I'm no programmer! Heh! But just thought it might be an idea worth considering!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope the site continues..
Cheers
HitMeWithIt

7/26/2009 10:55:00 am  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

Hi HMWI,

"... way to parse the url directly to your page?"

That's already possible but you made a little mistake :-)

With the following call it works:

http://sld.110mb.com/sld.php?submit&links=*http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2009/05/bob-dylan-improved-genuine-telecasts.html

or better via my redirector (which you also should use in case you want add ShareLinkDevil to your "Links"-teaser)

http://sld.icr38.net/sld.php?submit&links=*http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2009/05/bob-dylan-improved-genuine-telecasts.html


btw.: my example wasn't bad - you simply didn't copy it including the "*" into SLD ;)


Greetings from Germany - Diabolo


(((-|-)))

7/26/2009 06:17:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Wow. Well I won't be just adding you to my links, sorry...hehe I'll be doing that AND spreading the word about the site on the other places I go to also. Not only do you already have the function I was taking about, it works well too!
You thought of everything eh...?
(There must be something I can think up now that you have forgotten..hehe)
Yeah that link works great as a test.
Now I just wonder ... isn't that 110mb a free hosting service?
If so then how do you propose to deal with the enormous amounts of traffic you will inevitably get as the whole freehost 'scene' gets a hold of the /URL...?
Not that a link from here will do much for your traffic...though you might get the one or two visitors I get :)
I just hope your site stays up that's all, I want to start using it all the time and may post a link to yours alongside my usual links for people who don't want to bother going to lix.in ten times etc...
Well thanks again, all the best from sunny England!

Now let me go look at my firefox userscript writing skills here. If I could make a greasemonkey script it would still bring you the same traffic. What I mean is, some sites don't like when people use their service direct from their browser in a greasemonkey script as it can sometimes mean no one actually visits their site anymore but with yours its cool I assume because if a script was set up just to send a URL to your page, the result would be that the user would land on your page with the links. I don't have any ads getting through my browser but I assume you have ads placed on the results page yes...?
So if I can do a simple script for greasemonkey it would just be a 'quick send URL to your site' kind of thing..opening the results page with links.
What do you reckon?
Bear in mind it might be beyond my skill-set anyway! I've made a couple of scripts in the past but seems like ages ago...I'm, older and have less memory these days...

7/26/2009 07:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

First of all: sorry for the delayed answer - I was a bit busy the last days :-)

"Now I just wonder ... isn't that 110mb a free hosting service?"
Yep, it's a free hoster. Actually (if the server isn't offline what happens from time to time) it stands the traffic of SLD but your'e right that this can change in future.

" I want to start using it all the time and may post a link to yours alongside my usual links ..."
Ofcourse you can do this but you should tell me which 'hiding-services' you used on your pages (beside 'lix.in', 'paylesssofts.net|com', 'tiny.cc' and 'tinyurl.com') so that I can add possibly missing things to my script. Also you should know, that SLD doesn't handle those 'lix.in'-links where you decided to activate the stupid CAPTCHA. :-)

"If I could make a greasemonkey script ..."
Actually I don't see a problem with such a script - we simply have to give it a try.

"... I assume you have ads placed on the results page yes...?"
Until now my service is 100% 'AIDS-free' but 110mb.com lately has announced that they will put forced ads on user's pages so that I've to look for another solution in case that it will become too anoying for my visitors.


Best regards - Diabolo


(((-|-)))

.

7/29/2009 02:10:00 am  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

.
Latest (bad) news:

It seems that paylesssofts.net is 'out of business' since today :-(

When you call it you will read the following:

This web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com
On Sale at GoDaddy.com



(((-|-)))

7/29/2009 08:29:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I just realised what a twat I was being, saying I never see Ads. I will be whitelisting your site from this moment on my friend so that adblockplus allows the ads to show. Shit I might even click them accidentally sometime hehe.
As for the hiding pages I used previously, some of them already died :( and the ones I used that didn't are probably dead now as I haven't gone that far back through the archives...a lot of old links die so I needn't bother now with those.
The ones that matter are the ones I have used for a while now and always use: Paylesssofts and lix.in
Damn it does seem that payless has gone for sure!
Damn it! they cause me so much more work now ... inconsiderate shits...heh. Oh well.
So the only redirector I'll be using your site for is probably lix.in and one more after I finish my testing and looking through to find a reliable one to use.

The thing I'll be using your site for loads is my own downloading addiction. A lot of the stuff I post on this blog is what I downloaded from somewhere previously...I spend hours searching until I find what I want sometimes and it's great now to be able to enter them links to those annoying cashlink sites and others.

Well I'm rambling now. Heh. As for the greasemonkey script ... I will think about it when I am feeling more healthy.
Cheers now!
HitMeWithIt

7/29/2009 11:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

.
Latest (good) news:

It seems that paylesssofts.net is 'back in business' since today :-)

Unfortunately my domain "sld.110mb.com" is temporary down due to HD-problems on the 110mb-server.

I switched to another server @ 110mb.com and my redirector now points to there.

Please exchange all the occurances of "http://sld.110mb.com" to "http://sld.icr38.net" so that it always works regardless on which server SLD actually runs.


(((-|-)))

7/30/2009 08:53:00 am  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

Additional Info:

With SLD you even get the links of the old "paylesssofts.com" which you also used long time ago.

This is possible because SLD has the functionality to convert them to valid "paylesssofts.net"-links.


(((-|-)))

7/30/2009 09:15:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Great to see payless is working again. that happened a little while back, someone hacked their server and put ads on it and got a few $$$ whilst they used all the traffic for the site, until it got fixed again! I assume that is what happened again then.
I must say that's great you figured out how to 'save' those old payless.com links! I may have lost some of those forever as I used a different RS account back then so I'll have to put them through your page and see what links I get! Great stuff mate,
OK I just quickly replaced the links in this post to the redirector. I'll also put a permanent link up soon...
cheers.

7/30/2009 12:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Diabolo said...

.
Here an example but as you will see, most of the links are 'dead':-(


(((-|-)))

7/31/2009 01:29:00 am  
Blogger Steve Wolfe said...

Hi,
Thanks for posting this! Since I don't have the faintest idea how to extract the songs from the video as mp3s, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind making one in particular available in that format- John Cale performing 'Venus In Furs'. This deserves to be floating around as a downloadable song- what a fantastic performance! It's asking a lot of you, I know...but please consider it? All the best-

8/01/2009 01:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...the 15 file ask me for a different password...no... MP3@3pm

8/18/2009 12:10:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Mr Anonymous above me here, PLEASE!!! Don't be like most of the lazy internet users and just post without first having spent at least five minutes or so trying to find out by yourself eh?
Read on every page it says at the top about 'For ALL problems please use the FAQ page' so that's where I will send you first OK, your problem is a very common one and so it is easy to fix.

I'll just give you a tip to help you on your way to understanding what is on the following page - When winrar complains about the wrong password and you are SURE you put in the correct one, then it is not a wrong password problem but usually a corrupt file instead. This means the file is damaged (usually during your download) and so winrar has an issue with opening it. You need to note what file winrar mentions when it throws up the error dialogue window. It will reference a certain file number.
that is your corrupt file and that is the one you must re-download and get rid of the one you have downloaded already. Replace it with a re-download and then try again to open them.
Before any of this I suggest you familiarise yourself a bit more with the basics of winrar, such as things like I just talked about. It will help you a lot more.
Of course, let me know if you still have troubles AFTER reading and trying all that is in this link:
FAQ PAGE FOR MP3@3pm

Good luck!
;)

8/18/2009 11:45:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

One more thing!!!
Maybe the link to the part of the FAQ that is about your specific problem will help...not that the FAQ is large anyway so you'd find it I suppose but, just in case:
Link - Look at the pictures to see where to read the correct corrupt file in the winrar errors!!

8/18/2009 11:47:00 pm  
Anonymous denethorr said...

the part 5 is damaged, try the faq, but it is damaged.

Please fix it.
is a great dvd. thanks

4/30/2010 08:19:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

OK. Amazingly i still have the rar files on my hard drive here#~!!
Watch this space
HitMe

5/04/2010 11:38:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Part 5!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUI6BTJM

Think I will upload the whole lot to megaupload now. rapidshare is being very unfair to its users, limiting things and removing rewards etc...expensive too compared to theirs for a premium account so I may change to megaupload for good. Possibly Hotfile.com too as it seems to be the biggest and fastest growing alternative to rapidshare. Not sure why though - I hate it!
Well enjoy the DVD.
HitMeWithIt

5/06/2010 08:55:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home