Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Time to buy a Rapidshare Premium Account...?



Hello again. This post is entirely about YOU buying yourself a premium Rapidshare account so that I can gain the commission from referring you. There. I make no bvones about it my friend.
Now, does that mean I am going to go on and on about the amazing virtue of having a premium account whilst actually thinking it's a load of bull?
No.
I would never talk about something and promote something I thought was a load of shit. The ads at the side notwithstanding, I don't have complete control over their content so take those with a pinch. If I am to mention something in a post then rest assured it is because I think it is worthy of such promotion.



So why is rapidshare so worthy all of a sudden?
It isn't 'all of a sudden' actually. I have been using a premium account in RS for a while now. I somehow manage to keep it going by various methods which include my posts here and also posting some files up to avaxhome or other sites where they will get a large number of downloads which, in turn gives me download points which add up and can be exchanged for an extension on my premium account. I usually manage to get enough for when the renewal time comes around but if I don't then I use the donations here to renew it via paypal.

What I am asking you today is simple.
If you do not have a premium account but you do make use of Rapidshare and download a lot, let me tell you, having a premium account really is a boon. It's the place I download probably 80% of all the music or other stuff I download. It has become HUGE and everyone knows now that the easiest way to find ANYTHING online is to simply search for the word you are looking for and add +rapidshare into google.
I used to use different methods to enable me to use free rapidshare and use it like the premium service. It worked fine. Sometimes it was a lot of hassles but generally I could get it to work and would queue up downloads and leave them overnight etc to be brought to my HDD without me having to buy a premium account.
The program I used, USD eventually became crap. It was pretty much abandoned by its original developer, the alternative program, rapget also became a bit of abandon-ware too. both programs are still kept going through a Russian warez forum but to be honest it really isn't worth all the messing about trying to decode Captcha codes, trading different captcha servers, etc etc. I got tired of it so I bought a premium account and after that...I haven't looked back.
I don't have cash. I don't have hardly enough to get by some weeks but if I can manage to get enough points then I keep my premium account.
OK I suppose I should get to the end of this at some point today :)

So if you would like to buy yourself a premium account then all I ask is that you use my link to do so. This gives me a small return commission on your initial outlay.
In this way I can hopefully increase the 'donations' amount here because I am really short of cash lately and, not being well enough to update the site as I used to, the donations have pretty much dropped off. Not that I use the donations for living!
The actual point of the donations is this: I wish to marry my girlfriend in Tromsø, Norway, land of the midnight sun and we plan to go there and get married when the sun is not in the sky.



We hope to be able to visit the very North and see the Northern Lights too as my girlfriend would love to see them. I know this is something that she would really love and I must make it happen.
So, I cant work and seem to be unable to earn from home. I would like to be the one to pay for this wedding as my girlfriend is the one who works, obviously, so I feel that I never am the one to pay for things.
I know this is not exactly, 'earning' but it is something I am doing on my own to finance something important in our lives.
It hurts me a bit that I am unable to work and earn and just pay for it in the normal way. Life is as it is though so you do what you can do and live with it.
I'm rambling as bit again eh...?

OK lets finish this now.
Thinking of a Rapidshare Premium Account?
Please use THIS LINK to buy one.
Thank you.
Music coming later today :)

================

I will continue to upload primarily to Rapidshare and Megaupload too. I will however try to add a third mirror where possible or if a file is particularly busy and people want alternatives. All I am saying is - Don't worry! I am not going to start only posting to RS or something. I like to try and earn the points and referrals if I can but the music is still more important around here. If you can't download the music I post then there is no point.
I do actually want you to HEAR it you know!

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are right. A paid for Rapidshare account is great. I've had one for years. (Opera appears in odd places.)

I endorse your endorsement. For obvious reasons, I can't take up your invitation to sign up through you, but I can urge others to do so, especially if it means that you can load stuff in Rapidshare.

8/11/2009 09:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home