Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning Video



It's been a while since I heard anything of the Arctic Monkeys. What about you?
Obviously in their absence they would have grown up a bit since their schoolboy looking days when they released their first album.
I saw this video online the other day and I was quite surprised...The song sounds nothing like their previous stuff. Then there is their appearance which has changed a lot too. they seem to be going through a bit of a grow your hair long phase...
What bothers me is that I just can't get into this song much at all. It makes me wonder if they don't know what to write about already. Most of their old songs are about situations on the streets up North where they are from. Maybe they don't get much of those experiences any more.
whatever, seems to me like this grand and overblown song is a bit shit. Seems to me like a band trying too hard to be too amazing...I mean, look at the video!
It sucks.
I hope they find a better direction soon...



Check out the video of the track...sorry I didn't upload it to youtube as the format was wrong ... then I converted it to avi and sent it to youtube and the aspect ratio looked awful on there...all squished. so I just uploaded the damn thing to some filehosts.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Rar Archive] Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 2] Click.
================
================

I have some good music to post up very soon.
I'll try get a bit more active.

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Wilson said...

Arctic Monkeys is one of those typical recent bands that people rave about.
I havn't listened fully to their second album but I've listened to the first (due to that weird hype they got with their debut hit).
Nothing special, pretty average so so stuff. Both albums weren't bad but when I start waiting for the end of the album it probably means it's not for me :)
Anyway, I'm still interested to see what they bring out next, but for now I'll go back to listening to my collection of 77-early 80s era of music - back when music actually mattered in peoples' lives :)

8/09/2009 10:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home